We believe that our growth and success over the last 25 years has been due to the hard work and commitment of all those that work at Lapicida. We offer career opportunities covering a wide range of skills and knowledge. Our roles include fabrication and manufacturing, customer services, sales, marketing, operations and finance.
If you would like to become a part of our team, please send your CV and covering letter for consideration to Carolyn Bjelan at Carolyn.Bjelan@lapicida.com
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Showroom Sales Executive
Salary: £24,000 plus commission dependent on experience
The Showroom Sales Executive is a key role at Lapicida whose primary objective is to achieve sales in the showroom through quoting and winning projects. Client relationships across architects, designers, interior specialists, contractors, end users and other professional bodies are to be developed, nurtured and sustained to ensure Lapicida is the tile and stone supplier of choice.
• To achieve and exceed wherever possible both showroom and individual sales targets as communicated.
• To develop business relationships with key target groups ensuring that we are seen as the tile and stone specialist for the luxury and premium interiors market.
• To bring a proactive approach to the sales process by reactivating past clients, searching out new project opportunities and establishing our capabilities with associated tile and stone sectors.
• To use the company KPIs to benchmark own success to improve client conversion at all times.
• To proactively introduce the Lapicida brand through the use of company presentation material and in a strategic and structured way in liaison with clients.
• To build on existing client relationships to ensure long term opportunities are built and maintained.
• To use all tools to develop new business opportunities whether that be via the website, phone enquiries, walk in or cold approaches.
• To liaise with the Procurement Department on all stone requirements and ensure that all purchases are made through the Purchasing Department.
• To work proactively as a team member within the showroom environment.
• To fully utilise the Navision system to track enquiries, raise quotations, manage all client communications and as a storage file for all relevant project related correspondence.
• To keep up to date with all project opportunities within the geographical region.
• To use identified Lapicida selling techniques to ensure the brand is appropriately represented at all times and to act as a brand ambassador.
• To raise the standards of customer service in line with the Lapicida approach to selling and exceed client expectations
• Work closely with the Customer Service team based in Harrogate to ensure customer needs are met.
• To ensure all matters of Health and Safety are reported swiftly so that issues can be rectified and the environment remains safe for all individuals.
• To keep abreast of the industry and use knowledge to communicate to other team members, clients and prospective partners of design trends in the stone industry.
Key competencies and values
• Understanding of a luxury brand
• Good presentation and selling skills are essential
• Clear communication skills
• Ability to work closely with colleagues across locations as a strong team member
• Demonstrate good numeracy skills
• Previous experience in working with architectural & technical drawings
• Ability to quantify from technical drawings
• Adobe Photoshop experience
• Sense of humour
• Sensitive to the intricacies of a small business, with a hands on approach
If this sounds like the role for you please email your C.V. to Carolyn.firstname.lastname@example.org