Lapicida is currently recruiting for a Fabrication Operative
Job Title: Fabrication Operative
Reporting to: Fabrication Supervisor
This is an important role within the fabrication team, contributing to maintaining and setting high standards of workmanship that meet the challenging demands of a fast-paced high-end brand.
Work closely with other members of the Fabrication team to ensure that the production is cost effective, on time, of quality and to the highest of standards with the ability to be able to multitask on a daily basis.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities:
– Meet the demands of the reclaimed fabrication process, maintaining high product presentation standards.
– Operate machinery to cut various stone products in line with job specifications
– Ensure that the goods are ready for daily dispatch in line with customer expectation.
– Able to move and load goods with a forklift.
– Pack products into the appropriate crates.
– Ensure that all internal practices are adhered to.
– Work in a safe manner.
– Maintain good working practices with all members of staff.
– Work closely with the Warehouse/Fabrication Department, ensuring that they are notified when all orders are ready to pack for dispatch.
– Assist in other areas of the business as and when needed.
Key Competencies & Values:
– Self Starter
– High attention to detail
– Ability to multi task
– Team player with strong and timely communication skills
– Ability to ‘get the job done’ in the interest of the customer at all times
– Ability to adapt to changing demands
– Stone knowledge
– Manual handling
– Fork Lift Truck Licence
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter for consideration to Carolyn Bjelan at Carolyn.Bjelan@lapicida.com
Click here to return to Recruitment.